David F. Broderick, born in Bowling Green, Kentucky, February 16, 1947; admitted to bar, 1972, Kentucky; admitted to practice before U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit; U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky. Preparatory education, Western Kentucky University (B.A., 1969); legal education, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville (J.D., 1972). Fraternity: Delta Theta Phi; Honor Society: Omicron Delta Kappa. Law Clerk, Kentucky Court of Appeals, now Kentucky Supreme Court 1972-1973. Member: Louisville, Bowling Green-Warren County, Kentucky, American and Federal Bar Associations. Appointed Warren County Master Commissioner, 1991 – present.
- United States Supreme Court, 1979
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1975
- United States District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky, 1973
- Kentucky Bar, 1972
Memberships & Affiliations
- Federal and American Bar Associations
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, Inc.
- Kentucky Super Lawyers, Selected 2008 – 2021
Educations & Qualifications
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, J.D., 1972
- Western Kentucky University, B.A., 1969
Areas Of Practice
- “Honor and Dishonor.” Narr. Richard Schlesinger. 48 Hours: Seas. 26, Ep. 18. CBS. 16 Feb. 2013., Television.
- “Voices in the Dark.” Narr. Paula Zahn. On the Case with Paula Zahn: Seas. 3, Ep. 3. Investigation Discovery. 21 Nov. 2010., Television.