Ruth Taylor Broderick was born and raised in Bowling Green, Warren County, Kentucky. She graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2003 with a B.A. in Sociology. She then attended the Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, graduating in 2009. While in her last semester at Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, she was an intern at the Warren County Attorney’s office. In 2010, she was admitted to the Kentucky Bar Association and joined Broderick & Davenport, PLLC.
Her practice focuses primarily on family law, domestic relations, estate planning, nursing home defense, employment law, and general civil litigation. She is also a Kentucky Court of Justice AOC Family Mediator and enjoys serving as a mediator in domestic relations disputes.
She is licensed to practice in all state Courts in Kentucky, as well as, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky. She is a member of the Bowling Green/Warren County Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association.
She is actively involved in the Bowling Green/Warren County Community. She was on the board of New Beginnings Therapeutic Riding for one (1) year. She also served as the Big Brothers Big Sisters board for three (3) years and president for one (1) year.
- Broderick & Davenport, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2010 – present
- Internship at Warren County Attorney’s Office, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western District of Kentucky, 2010
- Kentucky Bar, 2010
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, 2010 – present
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2010 – present
- Bowling Green/Warren County Bar Association, 2010 – present
Educations & Qualifications
- Kentucky Court of Justice AOC Family Mediator, 2013
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- University of Kentucky, B.A., Sociology, 2003