Brady T. Murley is a native of Kentucky, spending the first ten years of his life in Monroe County until moving to Bowling Green, Kentucky in the early 1990’s. He graduated from Western Kentucky University in 2006 with an English degree. Next, he attended Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, graduating in 2009. During law school, he served as a law clerk at Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Upon admission to the practice of law in Kentucky, he returned to Bowling Green and joined the law firm of Dennie Hardin & Associates (DHA). While working at DHA, his practice was primarily focused in the areas of criminal defense, family law and general civil litigation.
After almost two and half years with DHA, he joined the practice of Brian Schuette in June of 2012. While practicing with Mr. Schuette, he focused his practice primarily in general civil litigation, but continued to handle criminal defense and family law matters.
In April of 2013, Mr. Murley joined the practice of Broderick & Davenport, PLLC. He has focused his practice primarily in general civil litigation and medical malpractice defense, while continuing to represent clients in criminal defense and family law matters. In addition to being licensed to practice law in the courts of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Mr. Murley is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Murley has been married to his wife, Lacey, since June 24, 2011. They attend both Hillvue Heights Church and Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Broderick & Davenport, PLLC; Associate Attorney, April 2013 – present
- Brian Schuette, Attorney at Law, PLLC; Associate Attorney, June 2012 – March 2013
- Dennie Hardin & Associates, PSC; Associate Attorney, October 2009 – May 2012
- Law Offices of Blake R. Maislin, PLLC; Law Clerk, August 2008 – May 2009
- Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore, PLLC; Law Clerk, May 2007 – July 2007; May 2008 – July 2008
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2013
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, 2009
- Kentucky Bar, 2009
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, 2009 – present
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2009 – present
- Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association, 2009 – present
Educations & Qualifications
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, J.D., 2009
- Western Kentucky University, B.A., English Writing with minor in Finance, 2006